St. Croix Panfish Series Spinning Rod
In stock at Gander Outdoors
Constructed specifically for bluegills, crappie, and other small panfish, the St. Croix Panfish Series Spinning Rods provide anglers with a lightweight and light-powered rod. The premium-quality SCII graphite blank, combined with high-modulus and high-strain SCVI graphite, structures a rod with optimal weight, sensitivity, and balance that'll make any fishing excursion not only more successful, but downright more fun.
Features and Benefits
• Premium, SCII graphite combined with high-strain SCVI graphite makes for an optimized rod blank with sensitive balance
• Excels in fights with crappie, bluegill, and other panfish
• Pac Bay Minima guides give 20-30% lighter construction
• Pac Bay Minima reel seat offers custom insert for added blank communication and comfort
• Premium-grade cork handle gives a durable grip even when wet
• Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish increase corrosion resistance
• Includes St. Croix 5-year warranty
||Premium grade cork handle
||Pac Bay Minima
About this page
BoatingSuperstore.biz, a unit of Dominant Systems Corporation, Ann Arbor, MI uses proprietary software to crawl the internet to find the best prices and availability on Spinning Fishing Rods and related boating and marine products like St. Croix Panfish Series Spinning Rod.
For this page, related items include products we find that match the following keywords: "Spinning Rod" at our vendor partner Gander Outdoors.
St. Croix Panfish Series Spinning Rod is one of 103 Spinning Fishing Rods and related products listed here and availabe for sale as of 4-26-2018.
If you have any questions on this product, please give us a call at 734-971-1210 during the hours of 9am - 5pm EST for
assistance. Thank you for shopping at Boating Superstore, where our name says it all!