Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1000 stand-alone inverter is ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, the 120V, 60Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy-duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverter is lighter and more compact than other inverters with similar power ratings because it uses high-frequency switching technology in the power conversion process. Includes a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
Prosine 1000 12V Inverter Features:
• 1,000-watt inverter (1,500-watt surge capability)
• True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled)
• Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
• Unique DC terminals offer 180° connections for easy installation in tight places
• Power-save mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load
• Two-year warranty
• Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
• Over voltage and under voltage protection
• Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
About this page
BoatingSuperstore.biz, a unit of Dominant Systems Corporation, Ann Arbor, MI uses proprietary software to crawl the internet to find the best prices and availability on Marine Battery Inverters and related boating and marine products like Xantrex Prosine 1000 12V Inverter.
For this page, related items include products we find that match the following keywords: "Inverter" at our vendor partner Gander Outdoors.
Xantrex Prosine 1000 12V Inverter is one of 26 Marine Battery Inverters and related products listed here and availabe for sale as of 4-22-2018.
If you have any questions on this product, please give us a call at 734-971-1210 during the hours of 9am - 5pm EST for
assistance. Thank you for shopping at Boating Superstore, where our name says it all!