Xantrex Freedom HF 1000 Inverter/Charger
In stock at Gander Outdoors
With modified sine wave output, Freedom HF 1000 inverter/charger is designed to run entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller boats, RVs, and trucks. The Freedom XMIC inverter/charger is the smallest, lightest, and least expensive model in the Xantrex lineup. Freedom HF is designed for demanding marine and RV conditions. Temperature-controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently.
Freedom HF 1000 Inverter/Charger Features:
• Designed to power loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances, and other electronic equipment
• Removable digital display to provide system status
• Automatic three-stage battery charger
• Designed to be hardwired using a terminal strip, or by connecting AC through the included GFIC receptacles
• Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
• Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
• Over-temperature shutdown
• Automatic overload protection
• Short-circuit protection
• Ground-fault protection
• ETL listed for use in mobile RV and marine applications
About this page
BoatingSuperstore.biz, a unit of Dominant Systems Corporation, Ann Arbor, MI uses proprietary software to crawl the internet to find the best prices and availability on Marine Battery Inverters and related boating and marine products like Xantrex Freedom HF 1000 Inverter/Charger.
For this page, related items include products we find that match the following keywords: "Inverter" at our vendor partner Gander Outdoors.
Xantrex Freedom HF 1000 Inverter/Charger is one of 31 Marine Battery Inverters and related products listed here and availabe for sale as of 5-14-2018.
If you have any questions on this product, please give us a call at 734-971-1210 during the hours of 9am - 5pm EST for
assistance. Thank you for shopping at Boating Superstore, where our name says it all!